- Ethically sourced and handmade in Morocco
- Made with 100% Genuine Leather
- Comes with a Zipper on the bottom
- Shipped unstuffed to ensure the lowest possible delivery prices
- Size : 13'' H x 16'' W ( H 35cm W 45cm )
Filling Your Pouf:
Your pouf can be loaded up with nearly anything you need to hand, polystyrene balls, scrunched up papers and plastic packs, or old apparel and textures, for example, sheets. It is an eco-accommodating approach to go through materials you may have put away at home for reusing. On the other hand, your neighborhood furniture upholsterer should have the option to supply reasonable stuffing materials.
- step by step instructions:
- Ensure the material you are utilizing is spotless and dry.
- Unfasten the pouf and open it out to itʼs full shape.
- Start by bit by bit filling the edges of your pouf to guarantee that all the little spaces are completely stuffed. This will forestall air spaces framing in your completed pouf.
- Keep on including stuffing uniformly guaranteeing the sides and creases are rounded out.
- If it's not too much trouble dodge over-filling your pouf as this could put a strain on the zip when shutting, yet after some time as your pouf makes camp it very well may be beaten up with all the more filling.
*** All our products are shipped safely and securely with UPS International Priority from Morocco. Products are guaranteed to arrive to you. Once the shipping is processed, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can check the status of your package online.
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working week (Due to Coronavirus emergency). Please be assured our customer service department will keep you updated at all times on the progress of your order. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.