Cactus Silk 13"x21" Lumbar Throw, Moroccan Pillow Sabra Cushion Cover, Optional Inner Pillow, Hand Woven by Berber Women
Cactus Silk Pillow, beautiful hand woven by Moroccan Berber women in their own homes. These skilled artisans will take at least a day to weave this pillow on traditional wooden looms, a craft that has been handed down from mother to daughter over many centuries. Following our own design, the motifs on the pillow cover reflect traditional symbols used by tribal women from Morocco's Atlas Mountains.
After weaving, the women will sow on an interlaced braiding on all four sides featuring a playful tassel on each corner. The pillow is then washed and dried in the sun to achieve its unique, burnished character.
- Approx. 13" x 21" (33 x 54 cm)
- Dry clean only (avoid contact with water/liquids)
- Premium YKK zipper & puller along one side
- As each pillow has been individually hand woven and hand dyed, there will be natural, minor variations in size, tone and braided color from the image shown.
- PILLOW SOLD UNSTUFFED
*** All our products are shipped safely and securely with UPS International Priority from Morocco. Products are guaranteed to arrive to you. Once the shipping is processed, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can check the status of your package online.
Estimated Time of Delivery:
- Europe: 7 - 9 business days
- USA & Canada: 6 - 8 business days
- Japan and South Korea: 7-10 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 7-10 business days
- Rest of the World: 6 - 10 business days
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 3 working days, however this may be slightly longer during particularly busy periods. Please be assured our customer service department will keep you updated at all times on the progress of your order. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.