Made with sustainable teak wood and soft woven leather, this bedhead stands behind your existing mattress and base, immediately transforming a bedroom. A woven work of art that lends a feeling of sanctuary to the bedroom.
Due to the handmade nature of our products, the colour, texture and shape of every piece are unique and unrepeatable. A guarantee that each piece has been made with the time-honoured skill and aptitude of gifted hands.
Our natural tan leather is made from untreated leather. Untreated leather is raw leather and can show small imperfections on the hide. It is not dyed therefore care needs to be taken with spills on these products. Our dyed leather is more durable however, due to this being a natural product, there will be variances on the leather from piece to piece and variances in the wood shades. Leather can crease over time, in our opinion it just gets better with age if treated with kindness.
Vegetable-tanned using acacia bark with zero chromium. Finished with a water-resistant top-coat to prime and protect.
- Vegetable-tanned, full-grain leather
- High-grade oak frame with neutral finish
- Includes wall mounting hardware
- King: 80"W x 2"D x 55.5"H
- Queen: 64"W x 2"D x 55.5"H
- Full: 54"W x 2"D x 55.5"H
- Twin: 38"W x 2"D x 55.5"H
Approx. 2-3 weeks anywhere else in the US
- Shipping ranges listed are estimates.
- If you live in a remote service area, including islands, shipping time may be longer.
- Your furniture order will ship when all items in your order are in stock and available for delivery. In the case the case that some or all items in an order have a lead time, the order will be dispatched once the items with the longest lead time are available. Split shipping is available upon request.