MOROCCAN RUG-‘BENI OURAIN’ BERBER RUG
This Moroccan Rug Beni Ourain, one-of-a-kind, handmade Moroccan Berber rug comes with the famous diamond lozenges design. Made with thick, luxurious 100% real wool this modern day work of art will add a touch of luxury and decorative interest to any room.
Our Beni Ourain Rugs are hand picked to make sure we sell only the finest quality, most luxurious Moroccan Rug. Bought direct from the master rug makers of the atlas mountains where they are handmade using only natural materials of the finest quality. These master Berber artisans have passed down their skills through the generations and take immense pride in their work. Each rug is totally unique and one of a kind.
For hundreds of years Beni Ourain Tribal rug have been saved mainly for royalty and the very well off as they can take up to 2 months to make each Moroccan rug. They look stunning, are very durable and if well cared for can last for years and years
And because of their neutral colours they will match almost any decor and can also be used as wall hangings to create stunning tapestries. The Beni Ourain Moroccan Rug is an interior designers dream.
- 100% Authentic Beni Ourain
- Pile – Thick
- Diamond Lozenges Design
- Handmade in the Atlas Mountain of Morocco
- Because this Beni Ourain is made of natural material – woven by hand every rug is unique so please expect to find minor flaws/imperfections these are only characteristic of the materials and methods used and only add to the beauty and uniqueness of the product.
Please feel free to inquire about making your custom dream rug, it usually takes 3-4 weeks.
*** All our products are shipped safely and securely with UPS International Priority from Morocco. Products are guaranteed to arrive to you. Once the shipping is processed, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can check the status of your package online.
Estimated shipping times:
- Europe: 5 - 8 business days
- USA & Canada: 6 - 8 business days
- Japan and South Korea: 7-9 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 7-10 business days
- Rest of the World: 6 - 10 business days
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 3 working weeks, however this may be slightly longer during particularly busy periods. Please be assured our customer service department will keep you updated at all times on the progress of your order. You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.